You are probably on this page as you have concerns with regard to your privacy. While we use software to count the number of visitors, the pages visited and exit points, this website does not gather data or store identifiable data from visitors. We do not keep data on any people.
However in keeping with GDPR Regulation we must provide a mechanism where you can request data.
General Data Protection Regulation
- GDPR law applies only to people who reside within the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA).
- GDPR law does not apply to EU citizens who reside outside of the EU or EEA. Read more at Wikipedia .
- The EU: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden.
- The EEA: includes EU countries and also Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.
- Others: Switzerland. Which is neither an EU nor EEA member but is part of the single market.
Just because someone requests information it does not mean it should be sent out without due process. Therefore, if you chose to request us to provide information to you, for security reasons you will need proof that:
- You are who you say you are
- You have appropriate residency
Before the information will be released, you will need to supply the following information with two identification documents attached to the email. We will reply only to the email address that the documentation and information has been sent from.
You will need to send this information and documentation:
- Full Legal Name
- A contact phone number
You will need to send this documentation:
- A scan of a current government issued ID – such as Driver’s License, Passport or EU Residency card that shows your full legal name.
- A scan of a document with an EU address – such as a Utility Bill or Bank Statement and dated within three months of submission that shows your full legal name and current address.
If you do not have access to a scanner, documents can be submitted as a photo (jpg) from a smart phone.
The Email subject line must be exactly:
GDPR Request – hypnoseek.com – “Your Legal Name” – Submission No.1
- The website name should be in all lowercase
- Where it says “Your Legal Name” substitute your full legal name, but without the quotation marks
- If you update your data with a new submission, update your submission number
- Use the contact email address and attach the two document as separate file. Do not use the contact form for a submission
Submission Error – How to update.
If you become aware there is an error in your submission, please start from the beginning and re-send the entire submission again, as it will over-rule all previous submissions.
We will only accept ALL the information from the most recent submission. For security, all data will be deleted from all previous submissions.
It is important you send from the same email address and note in your email it is a re-submission and to delete the previous submission(s).
Should we require clarification or further information we will be in contact with you by phone.
Once we have confirmed your ID and proof of EU residency, we will then advise you of what date we have stored.
About your Personal Information
How we will process your request
We will answer your request, or request additional information from you within 30 days.
We may extend this process for up to two months, in which case we will notify you of the extension within a month.
The processing of this request is free of charge, but we reserve the right, as allowed under GDPR Article 12 (5), to charge an administrative fee under certain circumstances.
Please note that we may refuse to act, as allowed under GDPR Article 12 (2) and 12 (5), on requests that are insufficiently substantiated, unfounded or excessive.